Thursday, 26 April 2007

Welcome to Our Class!

This term I will be working with a fantastic group of Year 10 Taihape Area School students to action change in their community. The students will use their communication and leadership skills to investigate an issue that they care about.

Each student will detail their learning on their own personal blog and as a class we will create a wiki.

This is the first time that I have created a blog or a wiki so I will be learning alongside the students...

I am really looking forward to working with this class!

...watch this space...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Taihape class from Rachel Hansen
I have a special link wih Taihape... out of all places all over the world this is where I met Blair who became later on my husband and not long afer father of our 2 little boys...now the funny thing about it, is that I come from France in Europe and Blair comes from Tauranga?!!!!
so why Taihape (more precisely The river valley lodge by the rangataiki river)? pure coincidence!!! halfway between Tauranga and Wellington where I was living then...with Rachel!!!
I hope you've enjoyed my little story, I wish you all a great day!
Charlotte